Gaming influencers can significantly impact a player’s intent to play a game. That is because influencers show their transparency when it comes to their private lives. With that said, here are some guidelines that can help you choose the right influencers for your game:
- Look for influencers who have the same audience.
- Check an influencer’s number of views over the number of subscribers. A person can have a lot of subscribers but only have a few view counts.
- Also, check for the engagement rate. An influencer can have a lot of views but have a low engagement rate at the same time. So, it means they have little influence.
- Think of your audience. If the game you make targets 18-30-year-old players, think of other games with the same age group. Therefore, make sure that your influencers’ video contents match the nature of your game.
- Continue experimenting even if you have an effective method in mind. Trends can come in the way and throw away the technique you had in mind. So, you should keep up with the trends of influencers even if you already have a good channel for promotion.